Thoughtful Ideas That Can Be Used As Expository Essay Topics
An expository essay is a type of academic paper through which you are able to investigate or explore certain topics or issues in the society. In everyday living, there are a lot of controversial issues that leave people wondering what they are all about. If you have been longing to find out more about any of these issues or air your own point of view, the opportunity comes when your tutor asks your class to choose their own expository academic paper topic. There are thousands of topics you can investigate and they include the following:
- Why do people listen to certain types of music than others?
- Successful citizens – What are the things they do differently?
- HIV/AIDS – Is there an increase in the number of people living with the virus?
- Maintaining a healthy diet – Some of the benefits you may not be aware of
- Reasons why abstinence should be chosen against protection
- Puberty versus adulthood – Understanding the changes in the brain functions
- Internet services at public schools – Students are seeing more than they should
- Homework tasks – How deeply is it stressing students?
- School team work – In what ways does it impact on students’ academic performances?
- Why do teenagers see suicide as an escape route?
- Drug addiction – Why children from good homes are falling prey
- Understanding the negative impact of multiple relocations on a child’s cognitive abilities
- Teenage cyber bullying – What are the options to staying safer?
- Skipping schools – Top reasons why some students can’t help it
- Access to mobile devices in school – The disadvantages you have not been told about
These are just a few of the thoughtful ideas that can be used as expository essay topics when you are doing freelance writing jobs. If you read carefully, you can see that the proposed topics touch on some pressing everyday issues that have continued to plague the society. Ranging from suicide to the scourge of HIV/AIDS, cyber bullying, drug addiction, obesity, unwanted pregnancies, poor academic performances, and others, there are a lot for you to explore and write about. With the help of the internet, you can easily find adequate information to back up your expository academic paper.
For any topic chosen, you should also look for example academic papers written on the same topic. This way, you will get a clearer idea on how to start the introduction of your expository essay in order to effectively engage your target readers. As much as possible, gather your facts and statistics from reputable sources only.